Our record losing score is 37 (ouch). We've
scored four cards in a play, but never five.
- The 6 or less card is really 4 or less.
- The 21 or more card is 22 or more.
- We don't allow the 4-card straight flush
in the initial five targets. Simply
pick another in its place.
- If you run out of target cards, too bad.
Keep playing for the ones that are left.
If there are none left and someone still
has a turn, you've done well. We've never
quite managed that.
- Do not turn over a card to start the
discards. This balances the first player's
These are tinkers for the 0th edition. I've not
yet seen the 1st edition. It should be available
already, but I've not seen it in a store.
The first two do not apply to the version with wild
cards. The third probably shouldn't, either.
Nov. 11, 1998